Kidz Klub Details
Pre-registered students in Early Learning 3/4 – Grade 2 will be picked up from their classroom by a member of the Kidz Klub staff and taken to the Kidz Klub rooms. Students in Grades 3 - 5 will be expected to go to the Kidz Klub directly after school on their own.
- Kidz Klub runs 15:20 – 18:00.
- Students are expected to stay until they are picked up by their parents.
- Students will only be allowed to leave alone to either attend other EC activities or to go home if written permission has been given in advance, per email, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to ensure an adequate quality of care and to maintain the appropriate staff student ratios, Kidz Klub staff will only be able to take or pick up students in EL3 – G2 for EC activities. We cannot take students to private lessons. They will of course remind older students who have been given permission by their parents to go alone to EC activities.
** Due to newly implemented Covid 19 guidelines we will no longer be able to provide water. Parents are requested to provide their children with a small snack and a drink in a bottle clearly labeled with the child’s name.
If you have any questions about the day to day running of Kidz Klub, email Poonam Srivastava, the Kidz Klub Coordinator, at email@example.com.
If you have any questions or concerns about Kidz Klub that cannot be answered by the Kidz Klub staff directly, please feel free to Jo Junglas, Head of Operations and Student Services under firstname.lastname@example.org.
Options and Cost
Families who wish to take advantage of the after school child care service need to join the BISSV (Bonn International School Sport Verein). BISSV membership costs € 70 per school year. This membership also entitles students to all the other benefits that BISSV membership offers. This includes all year round sports and priority for holiday camps. All students who are already members of the BISSV are automatically entitled to take advantage of the afterschool care service.
Parents will be invoiced for booked child care sessions on a monthly basis.
Regular Child Care
Parents who sign up for the whole year will be charged the following which equates to a reasonable € 5.50/hour :
5 days a week = € 300/mth
4 days a week = € 240/mth
3 days a week = € 180/mth
2 days a week = € 120/mth
1 day a week = € 60/mth
Parents will be invoiced on a monthly basis September - June for the entire year regardless of whether the child is present for the days registered. Child care starts on Tuesday, 25 August 2020.
** Please note that the very reasonable fees charged for regular child care are based a full year's attendance. If you wish to cancel your child's enrolment during the school year, this must be done in writing at least one calendar month in advance. There will be a € 100 cancellation fee.
Intermittent Child Care
Parents who require childcare on a short-term or irregular basis have the possibility to sign up either daily or for certain days only for several weeks at a time. The sign up is completed via our online sign up platform and must be completed by 15:00 on the day when child care is required.
Parents who sign up on a week-by-week basis will be charged € 23 per day.
To sign your child up for our after school care services, please take the following steps:
- Login to the school website (www.bonn-is.de)
- Click Kidz Klub icon in the Quick Links green bar on the right hand side of the page.
- Once on the Kidz Klub page, click on your child’s profile.
- On your child’s home page, you can choose to sign up for Kidz Klub Intermittent Child Care for certain dates or Kidz Klub Regular Child Care. Intermittent will register your child for specific days/dates and Regular Child Care will register your child for certain days for the whole school year.
- Please record “1” against every day you wish to sign up for (instructions are also displayed on the screen), and then click the Save/Submit button.
Should you experience a technical issue while registering your child, please contact Asmaa ischer in our IT Department under email@example.com.