Secondary School Procedures
* Grades 6 - 8 eat lunch in the cafeteria at 12:50
* Grades 9 - 12 eat lunch in the Waves Sports Hall at 12:50
- Hot meals purchased by Secondary School students cost 5,45 €. Included in this price is the choice of a main meal component (meat-based, vegetarian or bowl/salad) and a salad or dessert.
- Our Lunch Menu page lists the planned meals for each week, usually four weeks in advance.
The kiosk is open on school days 12:50 - 13:35 during Secondary School lunch. It offers individual items such as small salads, sandwiches, fruit cups, and drinks. The kiosk is cash free, all purchases are made via preloaded ID card.
Secondary students pay for their meals and kiosk options with their school ID cards.
- These cards may be loaded with money online or using the cash loader in the Waves Foyer.
- It is no longer possible to pre-order or pay for Secondary meals online.
- Parents are able to view online all purchases their children have made using their ID cards.
**Parents who wish to load money to their child's ID card via the online service can login to the CashControl portal using the same email address as for our website Community Login.
You may need to reset your password to something you can identify with. You may wish to follow the steps in Parents Guide to Using the Cafeteria ID Cards, it outlines the procedure in visual steps.
Contact, Advice and Information
If you have any questions or concerns please contact our Aramark Site Manager, Herr Brodam, directly.
Telephone: (0228) 30854610
Office hours: Mondays – Fridays 8:00 - 10:00 / 14:00 – 16:00