Primary School Procedures
* Early Learning 3/4 & 5 students eat in the cafeteria at 11:30.
* Students in Grades 1 - 5 students eat in the cafeteria at 12:15.
Purchased meals include a healthy main component (meat-based, vegetarian or bowl/salad) and dessert. Meals in Primary School cost 4,75 €.
- Parents are able to order meals for Primary children up to four weeks in advance.
- They may also order lunches online up until 8:00 of each school day.
- Each student who has ordered lunch with receive a wrist band to indicate that a lunch has been purchased. These will be distributed to Primary classes before lunch every day.
How to order meals
Lunches may be ordered up to four weeks in advance. It is also possible to order lunches online until 8:00 on the school day in question.
Parents are requested to pay for meals ordered for Primary School students through PayPal. Payment can be made via our online Lunch Pre-Order system. Outstanding meal fees may also be paid on this platform via PayPal.
If you are unable to pay per PayPal, please contact our caterer at the email address listed below to request an invoice at the end of each month.
Contact, Advice and Information
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Aramark Onsite Manager, Herr Brodam.
Phone: (0228) 30854610
Office hours: Mondays – Fridays 8:00 - 10:00 & 14:00 – 16:00