We follow these lunchtime procedures:
- Students and staff members may choose meals provided by our caterer, or alternatively bring their own food from home. Aramark (www.aramark.de), our onsite caterer, uses fresh, local products within a 4 week rotating menu.
- The menu offers choice between two warm meals (vegetarian and meat based) and a salad or bowl based meal.
- Students wear masks when queuing to pick up their lunches.
- Grade levels have designated tables where they sit to eat their lunch. Students eat at the same table every day, so that contacts may be documented and traced.
The kiosk is open for Secondary students and adults every morning from 08:00 – 08:20 and at morning break from 10:30 – 10:55. Individually priced snack items such as sandwiches, fruit cups, pastries and drinks are also available there.
- Please note that the kiosk will no longer be open at lunchtime as this area ill be used as a second serving area for hot meals.
- The vending machine in the Agora foyer has snacks and drinks available to students throughout the day.
Contact, Advice and Information
If you have any questions or concerns, please address these directly with our Aramark On-Site Manager, Herr Brodam.
Phone: (0228) 30854610
Office hours: Mondays – Fridays 8:00 - 10:00 & 14:00 – 16:00