Due to COVID-19 health and safety guidelines, we follow these lunchtime procedures:
- Students and staff members may choose meals provided by our caterer, or alternatively bring their own food from home. Aramark (www.aramark.de), our onsite caterer, uses fresh, local products within a 6 week rotating menu.
- The menu offers choice between two warm meals (vegetarian and meat based) and a salad or bowl based meal.
- All lunches are pre-plated and covered with a lid.
- Students wear masks when queuing to pick up their lunches.
- Grade levels have designated tables where they sit to eat their lunch. Students eat at the same table every day, so that contacts may be documented and traced.
- Children who bring a lunch from home should bring their own crockery and cutlery, as these are not available in the cafeteria at this time.
The kiosk is open on school days 12:50 - 13:35 during Secondary School lunch. It offers individual items such as small salads, sandwiches, fruit cups, and drinks.
- the kiosk is cash free and all purchases must be made via a preloaded ID card.
- the kiosk will no longer be open in the mornings before school starting 7 September.
Contact, Advice and Information
If you have any questions or concerns, please address these directly with our Aramark On-Site Manager, Herr Brodam.
Phone: (0228) 30854610
Office hours: Mondays – Fridays 8:00 - 10:00 & 14:00 – 16:00