BISSV Running Club
• Open to students in Grades 1-5.
• Practice twice a week on Monday and Thursday from 15:45 to 17:00.
• Monthly races (500m to 2,5 km) planned per season.
• BISSV will assist runners with the official registration process required to compete locally.
Upcoming races in 2019:
- LSV Porz race series on 27 January, plus 10 and 24 February 2019 (1km races, further details under: http://www.helmuturbach.de/winterlaufserie.html
- LAV Bad Godesberg on the 24 March 2019
- Melpome Kottenforst on the 19 May 2019
- BIS Community run on the 22 June 2019
Please contact the BISSV Club Coordinator Rene Glinkowski at email@example.com for the registration or any questions.
Please note: Parents are responsible for arranging the transportation for their own children/players to all races. BISSV does not provide transport to any race or tournament and coaches are not permitted to transport runners in their own vehicles. The Club Coordinator, Rene Glinkowski, will email parents to inform them of when the runners need to be at the away track/location.
Here is a taster of what we do in a typical session: