Our Core Strengths
The mission of Bonn International School is to empower and inspire students to achieve their full individual potential and become responsible global citizens.
We provide an innovative, internationally-recognized education within a compassionate multicultural community.
• BIS is the most established and experienced International Baccalaureate school in the Cologne-Bonn area.
• Our curriculum empowers and inspires each student to achieve individual excellence through an academically rigorous education.
• An exceptional technology and campus infrastructure, wide range of after-school activities and support services enhance student life.
• BIS graduates attend top universities around the world because the IB opens doors.
• In a school where every child counts, each student develops the mindset of a global citizen and the competencies to succeed in a rapidly changing world.
• As a compassionate, multicultural community, we celebrate and profit from our diversity.
As an International Baccalaureate World school BIS thrives on a culture defined by the IB Learner Profile. It unites its teachers and students in a common purpose: to become well-rounded, broad-minded, global citizens working to develop student potential into individual excellence.
The IB steers the development of internationally minded people, who recognise their common humanity and shared guardianship of the planet, who help to create a better and more peaceful world.
This mission is encapsulated in the ‘IB Learner Profile’. At the heart of this is the learner, our aim is to empower our learners to embrace these values and apply them to their lives outside the classroom.