News Update 20 September 2021:
We are all in school on campus.
BIS follows rules issued by the state of North Rhine Westphalia's Ministry of Education. The Ministry has provided the following instructions for this school year:
- All students will be in school and participate in face-to-face classes. Each of our classrooms is equipped with an air filter(s) appropriate to its size.
- Classes will be held in full in all subjects according to a normal timetable.
- Medical masks are to be worn in all indoor spaces by all students from Grade 1 onwards and all adults. Masks are not required outdoors.
- Early Learning students do not have to wear masks indoors.
- Students and staff will be tested three a week unless they present proof of a complete vaccination protection.
- Any adult (eg. parents and guardians, visitors) who enters school campus must provide proof that they are immunized, recovered or tested (Antigen or PCR Test official certificate).
Current COVID infection rates in Bonn and Germany as a whole are relatively low but rising quickly. To keep an eye on these rates of infection and applicable rules for travel and entering Germany, please consult the following sources:
- City of Bonn (English): COVID Updates
- State of NRW Ministry for Education (German): COVID and Schools
- German Federal Ministry for Health (German): Frequently Asked Questions
- Robert Koch Institute: Daily Updates for Germany and the World in English and German
- World Health Organization (English): Corona Virus Information and Advice
Information and Campus Visits
Questions? Need more information?
Our Admissions Team is available Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 16:00.
Email our Admissions Office or call under (0049) 228 308 54 151 to get in touch with Franziska and Jana.