Fun Club Information
In partnership with an external care provider (Halloma), Bonn International School offers a Fun Club for younger children who need supervision after school.
Details of the Fun Club are:
- Open to children in EL3/4 to Grade 5
- Available during the school term: Monday to Friday, 15:20–18:00 in the Waves building
- Supervised, fun and age-appropriate activities
- Group size is limited
- Days of Fun Club use can be variable, dependent upon the number of days a week needed
- Families will be charged according to the frequency of usage
The Fun Club includes participation in many different and fun activities, such as ball games, painting, block building, handicrafts, table games and informal playtime. The various activities which take place in the Fun Club are not only entertaining, but also help the children develop important abilities. For example, they learn how to work in a group and to cooperate, how to share resources and ideas together, how to be creative and imaginative, how to think logically and how to concentrate and pay attention to details. Our aim is to facilitate individual progress, enabling the children to develop themselves in an instinctive, international and familiar environment. Most importantly, we want the children to have fun.
Parents can access a downloadeable registration form in the “After School Club” section of our website community portal.