Healthy children learn with success. Each student’s health directly impacts their capability to fully access learning potential. Our objective is to promote the health and welfare of each of our students, physically, mentally, emotionally and socially.
Our School Nurse promotes and assures optimal student health in that she:
- Provide first aid and arranges for assessment and assistance to any child who becomes ill or injured at school.
- Communicates with parents and guardians when further medical care or attention may be needed, and makes referrals as appropriate.
- Provides health guidance to students.
- Teaches health lessons and serves as a resource to classroom teachers.
- Educates the school community and staff about health matters that affect students and adults.
- Collaborates with other school professionals, parents and guardians to foster maximum student success.
The Nurses Office is open Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 16:00. We encourage students and parents to visit the clinic during these hours to address any health questions or concerns.