Healthy children learn with success. Each student’s health directly impacts their capability to fully access learning potential. Our objective is to promote the health and welfare of each of our students, physically, mentally, emotionally and socially.
Our School Nurses promote and assure optimal student health in that they:
- Provide first aid and arrange for assessment and assistance to any child who becomes ill or injured at school.
- Communicate with parents and guardians when further medical care or attention may be needed, and make referrals as appropriate.
- Provide health guidance to students.
- Teache health lessons and serve as resources to classroom teachers.
- Educate the school community and staff about health matters that affect students and adults.
- Collaborate with other school professionals, parents and guardians to foster maximum student success.
The Nurses Office is open Monday to Friday from 08:30 to 17:00. We encourage students and parents to visit the clinic during these hours to address any health questions or concerns.