- Media Centre
The choice of school for your child is an important and personal decision. To assist you with your choice, we can answer your questions and provide you with information you need. Please do not hesitate to contact our Admissions team or telephone +49 228 308 54 151.
BIS is very highly regarded for its quality of education, its diversity, and the strong ties between faculty and students and families. Its continued efforts to further strengthen the IB programmes, its commitment to foster and enhance high quality teaching and learning, its drive to develop 21st century learners and educators, and a genuine sense of support and caring in an attractive and stimulating environment, all contribute to its outstanding school culture.
IB Accreditation Report, March 2014
BIS inspires our students and staff to be excellent.
- We engage all students in an academically rigorous education and challenge them to achieve their personal best.
- Our well-resourced learning environment responds to and supports a wide range of individual needs.
- Our purpose built facilities and a generous campus offer students and teachers with the infrastructure they need to excel.
- We teach the globally recognised International Baccalaureate programmes with focus on real-life skill sets and analytical thinking.
- As a truly international community, we celebrate a world of cultural richness and profit from a diversity of perspectives and mindsets.
To secure a place for you child, please refer to the Apply page of this site.