Open House - 23 November 2016, 8:30 - 12:00 - read more

Tuition & Fees

The Board of Trustees of Bonn International School has established the following fees for the school year 2016-2017. Fees for the following years may be adjusted in accordance with recommendations from the Board of Trustees and as approved at the Annual General Meeting held in April of each year.

The ‘School Fees 2016-2017’ document contains a complete fee breakdown for the  school year.

Additional Fees

Additional fees may accrue according to the age and activities of each child. They may include:

Examination Fees: These will be invoiced separately when application is made for a student to sit external examinations.

Extracurricular Activities: Traveling sports teams are funded by the school (70%) and by parents who are charged the remaining 30% (up to a cap of €300). The fee is paid per child per sport. This fee aids the school in funding the costs of the program including traveling, accommodation, equipment and uniform purchases. An estimate of the cost for each sport season will be available prior to tryouts.

Financial Assistance

BIS has a Financial Assistance programme to support families unable to pay full school fees.

BIS is an independent, self-supporting educational institution registered in Germany as a non-profit association and recognized in the state of North Rhine Westphalia as an “anerkannte ausländische Ergänzungsschule”. The governing body of the school is the Board of Trustees, elected by the association members. The Board, responsible for establishing policies for the operation of the school, has created a programme for families who can demonstrate financial need. There are a limited number of full and half scholarships available each year. Please review the policy guidelines as found in the ‘Financial Assistance Policy’ document. The guidelines for Financial Assistance have been set and agreed by the Board of Trustees.

Banking Details

Commerzbank Bonn
Bank Code: 380 400 07
Account Number: 386 4444
IBAN: DE 15 380400070386444400

©2016 Schoolyard. All rights reserved. Site by schoolyard. Sitemap