- We engage all students in an academically rigorous education and challenge them to achieve their personal best.
- Our well-resourced learning environment responds to and supports a wide range of individual needs.
- Our purpose-built facilities offer students and teachers the infrastructure they need to excel.
- We teach the globally-recognized, comprehensive programmes of the International Baccalaureate, with focus on real-life skill sets and analytical thinking.
- As a truly international community, we celebrate a world of cultural richness and profit from a diversity of perspectives and mindsets.
As an International Baccalaureate World school BIS thrives on a culture defined by the IB Learner Profile. It unites the school, its teachers and students in a common purpose: to become well-rounded, broad-minded, global citizens.
The IB steers the development of internationally minded people, who recognise their common humanity and shared guardianship of the planet, who help to create a better and more peaceful world.
This mission is encapsulated in the ‘IB Learner Profile’. At the heart of this is the learner, our aim is to empower our learners to embrace these values and apply them to their lives outside the classroom.